|For Pricing, please call
Scan, Index, and Organize Documents to Simplify Management
PaperFlow is the most powerful, complete an full-featured document capture and indexing system on the market. Maximize your productivity with production-level scanning. PaperFlow works as a standalone system, as an integrated part of PaperVision® Enterprise and ImageSilo® or with a wide variety of other Enterprise Content Management (ECM) systems.
Convert Paper Record to Electronic Documents
Simplify Report Management
- Scan and index hundreds of paper document per minute into the ECM system or for export to any media.
- Handle all scanning needs in one centralized location or simultaneously at various sites.
- Eliminate keystrokes with the ability to read barcodes and handwriting and process text with Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Verify captured data has been scanned and indexed properly with an optional quality control module.
Automate Capture Processes and Enhance Productivity
- Populate index values accurately by matching values and merging them with exiting data instantly.
- Reduce time-consuming procedures with automated scanning and indexing.
- Improve efficiency with electronic image cleanup and formatting.
- Minimize operator intervention by automating import and export routines.
“For the past four years, our Trade Operation division has used PaperFlow to scan 6,000 documents every day. PaperFlow ensures the accuracy and reliability of our banking records for payment processing and credit issuance, and it allows us to significantly reduce the cost and labor needed to support clients’ needs.” – Fran Accardi, Vice President Business Consultant, Bank of America
Implement Cost-Effective Document Conversion
- Enjoy unlimited scanning, because there are no per-click fees.
- Leverage existing equipment, as PaperFlow is designed to integrate with hundreds of scanners at the manufacturers’ full-rated speeds.
- Configure the system in minutes with an intuitive point-and-click setup that does not require scripting or extensive training.
PaperFlow is the most powerful, complete and full-featured document capture and indexing system on the market. Make PaperFlow the first component in your Enterprise Content Management system. Whether you use our on-premise ECM model, PaperVision® Enterprise, our on-demand service, ImageSilo®, or any other document management system, PaperFlow will maximize your productivity.
Easy In, Easy Out
Capitalize on your investments, and put existing scanners to use. PaperFlow interfaces with hundreds of desktop and production-level scanners right out of the box. Automatically import information from existing systems, and capture documents from fax servers, fax machines and multifunctional devices. PaperFlow can scan and store documents on any media and export image and index information to a wide variety of document management systems. Through seamless integration, PaperFlow partners with PaperVision Enterprise and ImageSilo for a comprehensive Digitech Systems ECM solution.
Speed and Accuracy
PaperFlow enhances efficiency with innovative and timesaving features which take full advantage of production-level scanners running at their full rated speeds of 400 images per minute or faster. A customizable document indexing tool lets the user define acceptable index parameters to ensure accuracy. Extensive auto-formatting and verification procedures minimize keystrokes while support for barcodes, Optical Character Recognition (OCR) and handwriting recognition eliminates keystrokes altogether. Extract information from existing databases, and use it to populate indexes automatically with match and merge capabilities. Automation simplifies time-consuming processes, such as image cleanup and document exports.
Immediately improve productivity and performance without extensive new product training. Setup takes minutes, as PaperFlow’s point-and-click interface is easy to use and requires no coding or scripting. Predefined import and export formats create built-in functionality for immediate results with virtually any ECM system. Tailor system functionality for specific users, such as scan or data entry operators, and make use of keyboard shortcuts or “hot keys” for one-touch execution. Centralized administration simplifies project setup and ongoing management.
No matter how you conduct business, PaperFlow can scale to meet your needs. Scanning can be handled in one centralized location, simultaneously in various locations throughout an organization or offsite as an outsourced service. Establish any number of scanning stations for a departmental or corporate-wide installation. Create production-level operations with unlimited system users, scanning projects and images. Automated imaging activities can be scheduled to occur at any time, even during off-peak hours. Because of its unlimited scanning and indexing capabilities, companies whose livelihoods depend on consistent, quality scanning choose PaperFlow.
Implement a comprehensive scanning and indexing solution with these optional components.
- Guarantee document quality - QCFlow™
Verify captured data has been scanned and indexed properly. Operators can move manually through the documents at their own pace and tag images for reprocessing or automate the process in a hands-free mode. Changes can be made to multiple documents or the entire batch of index information at one time.
- Convert scanned images to searchable text - OCRFLOW™
OCRFlow converts images to text, enabling text-based search capabilities. It enables you to find the document you need from a single word or passage and displays references in context. Operators can select which documents to recognize or they can choose to process all documents. Both processing and exporting can be automated to occur at any time.
PaperFlow facilitates high-volume scanning and indexing and interfaces with hundreds of desktop and production-level scanners to create a departmental or corporate-wide solution. As an optional, separately licensed product, it works as a standalone system, as an integrated part of PaperVision® Enterprise or ImageSiloSM or with a wide variety of other document management systems.
- Scan to any media, on any network configuration, providing full storage and network independence
- Simple point-and-click interface requires minimal training
- Simple navigation, scaling, searching and rotation options for accurate and detailed image verification
- Extensive use of keyboard shortcuts greatly improves operator productivity
- Barcode and zonal OCR automate indexing, eliminating the need for manual data entry
- Powerful scanning options allow you to define automatic page dropout, rotation and document breaks
- Efficient index manager reduces keystrokes and errors
- Multiple indexes can reference a single image
- Effortlessly merge multiple documents into a single document
- Image cleanup operations, including line and noise removal, de-skew, border removal and character enhancement, ensure the best quality image
- Optional QCFlow™ ensures the highest quality of scanned documents
- Optional OCRFlow™ enables full-page OCR processing of scanned documents
- All upgrades are included with annual maintenance, ensuring access to the latest product features and benefits
- Toll free, legendary technical support is eager to assist with any questions you may have
- User login is required and protects the system from unauthorized use
- User- and group-level security limit access to system functionality and control user activity
- The system verifies user rights to ensure access is provided only to authorized users
- Only system administrators can alter security settings, enhancing security and accountability
Scalability and Reliability
- Support for over 300 scanners running at their full-rated speeds
- Centralized project setup and security eases administrative overhead
- Unlimited clients, projects and images can be handled from a single station
- Extensive configuration options allow you to tailor the system to fit your scanning needs
- Powerful automation engine performs routine operations during off-peak hours
- Built-in FTP engine provides for distributed scanning environments
- Detailed production reports keep track of productivity
- Detailed summary reports provide general billing statements
- Direct integration with PaperVision® Enterprise and ImageSilo® eliminates the headaches of implementing a multi-vendor solution
- Import existing images from archives or from other applications with or without existing index information
- “Match and merge” function automatically populates index fields with data from existing databases
- Customized exports to over 100 different document management and imaging systems
- Microsoft® Windows® 98 or higher, excluding Windows Vista x64
- Available memory as specified by operating system manufacturer
- 145MB available disk space for installation of program files