|List Price: $2,495
|Fill out the request form below to receive an instant quote, or if you prefer to talk to us directly, call us at 800-886-6233.
Do you have a fleet of scanners in different locations?
Do you spend too much time getting to these sites to do as simple a task as asset management or consumable count?
Well, we have quite a time and money saver for you.
Scanner Central Administration (SCA) is a free feature that comes right out of the box of any our FI-series scanners. Did I forget to mention it is free?
Whether you are deploying scanners, doing simple maintenance or doing a trouble call?
SCA allows you to do remote IT for the following:
- Driver and Firmware.
- Scanner inventory.
- Consumable count.
- Scan count.
- Device status.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION....
Fujitsu fi-6240Z Sheet-Fed Scanner
Fast and advanced scanners with enhanced management and imaging software tools
- Blazing 60ppm / 120ipm scanning in color, grayscale, and monochrome
- Full color 300 dpi scanning at 40ppm / 80ipm
- Ultrasonic driven Intelligent MultiFeed Function (iMFF)
- Advanced Paper Protection Technology
- Flatbed Scanning
- Robust 50-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Plastic and embossed card scanning
- Scanner Central Admin Suite
- Comes with Kofax® VRS® Professional and ScandAll PRO 2.0 Premium
- One-year Limited Warranty with available Advance Exchange program
With duplex scanning speeds of up to 120 images per minute in Color, Grayscale, and Monochrome, the fi-6240Z balances high performance with one of the most advanced paper separation technologies in its class. Combining reverse roller technology with a host of intelligent features, the fi-6240Z delivers exceptional feeding reliability and operating productivity across a wide variety of scanning situations.
- Paper Protection technology: Protects valuable documents by halting the scanning process when the scanner recognizes that a jam is about to occur.
- Intelligent Multi-Feed Function (iMFF): Simplifies pre-scanning preparation and improves efficiency by ignoring documents that trigger false multi-feed alerts such as an attached receipt or sticky note.
- Intelligent Capture Correction Function (iCCF): Internal hardware-based Auto-color recognition, auto-size detection, and auto de-skew correction provides dramatic efficiency by combining fast scanning with simultaneous high speed image processing.
- Robust ADF: Plastic and embossed card support, long document scanning, and acceptance of a broad range of paper weights keeps ‘document exceptions’ low and operator efficiency high.
Whether the infrastructure is fixed or expanding, managing technology efficiently inside the organization is key to reducing total cost of ownership and the Fujitsu fi-6240Z provides system administrators with advanced software tools to centrally manage the scanner more productively and cost effectively.
- Agent, console and server remote scanner management
- Real-time Fujitsu scanner inventory
- Status and alert monitoring
- Centralized driver update deployment
- Consumable management
Fully Loaded One Box Solution
Fujitsu fi-6240Z workgroup scanners conveniently include everything in the box to get organizations up and scanning. With Kofax VRS® 5.0 Professional and ScandAll PRO 2.0 Premium software users get image enhancement and advanced features for scanning to PDF, file, print or batch.
|Image Sensor Type
||Color Charge Coupled Device (CCD) x 2
||White cold cathode discharge lamp
||Color (24 bit)
||50 to 600 dpi
(adjustable by 1 dpi increments, 1200 dpi(2))
|Grayscale (8 bit)
||Color: 24 bit, 8 bit/4 bit; Grayscale: 8 bit, 4 bit; Monochrome: 1 bit(3)
|Internal Video Processing
||1024 levels (10 bit)
|Output (Letter/A4 size)(4)
|Grayscale(5) / Monochrome
||50 Sheets (letter/A4, 20 lb.)
||2 in. x 3 in. (52mm x 74mm)
||8.5 in. x 14 in. (Legal)
||8.27 in. x 120 in. (10 feet)(8)
||8.5 in. x 11.69 in. (216mm x 297mm)
|ADF Feeding Paper Weight (Thickness)
||11 to 56.2 lb. (41 to 210g/m2)
||34 to 56.2 lb. (127 to 210g/m2)
||Portrait and Landscape feeding(10)
||Ultra SCSI (50 pin) or USB 2.0 (B type connector)
||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
||50 W or less (Sleep: 5.70 W or less)
||11.8 x 22.9 x 9.0 in. (301 x 167 x 229 mm)
||19.36 lb. (8.8 kg) or less
||ENERGY STAR® and RoHS
||42° to 95°F (5° to 35°C)
||ADF paper chute, AC cable, AC adapter, USB cable, Setup DVD-ROM, Getting Started Guide
||TWAIN, ISIS™, Kofax VRS Professional, Software Operation Panel, Error Recovery Guide, ScandAll PRO 2.0 Premium with PDF edit, ScanSnap mode add-in, Scan to Microsoft Share Point, ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap™, Scanner Central Admin
||Black Document Pad, Carrier Sheet
||Windows® 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista® (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Server® 2003/2008 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows XP® (32-bit/64-bit)
|Feed Detection Features
||Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection Sensor, Paper Protection Sensor, Intelligent Multi-Feed Function (Manual, Auto 1 and Auto 2)
||Embossed Card Scanning Capability, Long Document Scanning, Automatic Color Recognition, Automatic Paper-Size Detection, Automatic De-skew Correction, Selectable White & Black Background (in ADF only)
- Maximum output resolutions may vary, depending upon the size of the area being scanned and whether the scanner is scanning in simplex or duplex.
- Scanning limitations brought about by scanning mode, document size and available memory may occur when scanning at high resolutions (600dpi or higher).
- Color (4-bit & 8-bit with driver), Grayscale (4-bit with driver).
- Actual scanning speeds are affected by data transmission and software processing times.
- JPEG compressed figures.
- Maximum capacity varies, depending upon paper weight.
- Document sizes larger than A4, but not exceeding A3, can be scanned (single-side) using a carrier sheet
- The scanning of documents that exceed 35 inches in length will be limited to using TWAIN at 200 dpi or less.
- Supports ISO7810 embossed cards.
- Capable of scanning up to 3 cards at a time. (Note: does not support multi-embossed card feedability.)
- Excluding the ADF paper chute and stacker.
- PFU Limited, a Fujitsu company, has determined that this product meets RoHS requirements (2002/95/EC).
Warranty: One year limited warranty with Advance Exchange program available.