DocuMate 3460 Pro
|List Price: $1,895
|Fill out the request form below to receive an instant quote, or if you prefer to talk to us directly, call us at 800-886-6233.
Xerox DocuMate 3460 Pro
The DocuMate 3460 is a high speed and technologically advance DocuMate and the easiest to use scanner among its competitors. It is packed with features that will change how you look at and manage paper documents and information.
* Includes Kofax VRS Professional *
The DocuMate 3460 is powered by Visioneer OneTouch® technology to scan documents to up to 9 preset, yet completely configurable destinations. This enables your document to be scanned with the proper settings for resolution, color, duplex, auto-crop, auto-straighten, file format and then delivered to virtually any application, folder or device – in one touch of a button! Integrated with Kofax® VRS™ (Virtual ReScan®) technology, imagine the workflow possibilities of delivering perfect scanned paper documents in a searchable PDF format to email or Microsoft SharePoint® or a custom web application for your enterprise, all at the touch of a button. Not only is this a productivity gain but greatly reduces the training requirements for scanner users, further helping your return on investment.
You don’t always know what documents you will need to scan next – you might have clean laser quality pages today but tomorrow there maybe multi-colored forms, embossed ID cards, varying sizes of paper. The DocuMate 3460 handles it all. The 50-page automatic document feeder (ADF) makes short work out of any stack of paper of varying size.
The front feed tray on the DocuMate 3460 handles scanning plastic cards, such as driving licences, not only increasing the card scanning efficiency, but drastically improving roller wear, making it an extremely cost-effective solution.
Smart Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection is built into the Documate 3460 so that you’ll never miss a page due to a misfeed or a stapled document going through the scanner.
Kofax VRS is integrated into the scanner driver so that you get perfect scans from imperfect originals. VRS also eliminates the need to rescan documents through automatic cropping, straightening, brightness control and edge clean-up. All this is also integrated into Visioneer OneTouch so your entire scanning requirements are achieved at the touch of a button. In the end, paper becomes information and flows through the organization under your control.
- Scans plastic ID cards from Front Feed Tray
- Holds up to 50 pages in ADF
- Scans documents at 60 ppm and 120 ipm in duplex mode
- Smart Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection™
- Kofax VRS® delivers perfect scans from imperfect originals
- AutoCrop and AutoStraighten
- Visioneer OneTouch® scans to multiple applications, Microsoft SharePoint
- Create searchable PDF files to make it easy to find scanned documents
- Speed @ 200 dpi, b&w, simplex: 60 ppm
- Speed @ 200 dpi, b&w, duplex: 120 ipm
- Speed @ 150 dpi, color: Up to 60 ppm simplex / 120 ipm duplex
- Speed - Embossed ID Card @ 200 dpi duplex: 2.7 b/w / 8.5 color seconds
- Scan Method: Duplex
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- Output Bit Depth: 24-bit color, 8-bit grayscale, 1-bit black & white
- ADF Capacity: 50 sheets (20 lb. paper)
- ADF Maximum Paper Size: 8.5" x 38" in
- ADF Minimum Paper Size: 3.5" x 2" in
- Interface: USB 2.0 (1.1 compatible)
- Duty Cycle: 3000 pages/day
- Drivers: TWAIN, ISIS, WIA
- Visioneer OneTouch Technology: Yes
- Power Consumption (active): ≤ 30 Watt
- Power Supply Input Voltage: 100 - 240 V~
- Power Supply Output Voltage: 24 V-
- Power Supply Max Output Current: 2 Amp
- Imaging sensor: Dual Charge-Coupled Device (CCD)
- Dimensions: 13" x 6.5" x 6.38" (W×D×H)
- Weight: 9.44 lbs.
- Visioneer OneTouch Technology
- Kofax VRS Technology
- Nuance PaperPort
- OmniPage Pro
Minimum System Requirements
- Pentium® IV or equivalent processor
- Windows® 7 / Vista / XP (SP2)
- 512 MB of RAM (1 GB for Vista / 7)
- 350 MB of available hard disk space
- DVD-ROM drive
- USB Port
WARRANTY: 1 Year Advanced Exchange